International Controllers





The USA and Canada have 110V/120V 60Hz power for common household outlets and we have 220V/240V 60Hz power for heavy draw appliances like the dryer, stove and water heater.  But we understand that most places outside the USA run 220V/240V 50Hz power for everything. Any of our 240V controllers will work in these international markets.


Any controller without a pump control circuit just needs a plug change to be compatible with power in your country. And if you are interested in a controller with a pump control like our brewery, HERMS, BIAB or mash controllers you could just order a 120V rated pump on-line for your new controller.


Or if you’d rather stay all 220V/240V we can do a simple internal internal rewire that will convert the pump control from 110V/120V to 220V/240V. Just let us know when you order and we will convert your controller before we ship.


The only modification we can’t do is change the power plug. You will need to change your controller plug to one compatible with power in your country.